Author Topic: project never give up  (Read 6969 times)

Offline Bowtie Bomber

• Registered Users
  • Rolling American Iron
Re: project never give up
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »
There's 2 problems with the car. 1 its a car and 2 its too new!! ;)

But at least its a caddy, daddy-o.
Hey, nothing chicks dig more than a guy and his caddy.  8)
My truck is my flying fortress, the road is my sky, and Toyota's are the enemy bunkers that need a busting.

Offline Bitzer!

• Smiles per gallon
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »
but surely a truck is better    ;D
1979 GMC CrewCab  C20 1t
454 750 Holley,TH350, 14bolt diff fully floating
Why aren't there 8 days in a week!
A K5 rolling shell *new addition*

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »
You can set my truck on fire, roll it down a hill, and I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe Deville!
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline loudnlow87

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »
haha i met all my wives in traffic jams.

yea i never thought i would own something so new.

but...havent gotten much done, been waitin to get the truck on the frame machine. finally did a few days ago got it all straightened out friday. guy at work gave me a fender and rad support with everything on it (grill headlights trim wire harness). picked up 2 fenders and a hood yesterday for $150. i pull in his driveway and see a lifted white crew cab dually squarebody c30 and im like haha oh shoot i know this guy i took a nighttime bodyshop class at SCTI last year with him so id have a place to work on the truck haha. small world. so hopefully ill be able to get those parts stripped primed and edged by the end of the week by stayin late. still workin out ideas for the front, ive got the most bad idea for a grill but need to figure out a little more just how to go about it. thats all im gonna tell you about it haha.

stock really sucks

Offline loudnlow87

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »
ok, so havent updated in awhile because...i havent had a need to haha. the trucks been sitting with the clip off and a tarp over the front for 2 or 3 months now; just got too busy with other stuff. the 99 deville i bought in the meantime had a massive head gasket leak, and to put new ones in you have to Time-Sert the heads, after dropping the engine from the bottom with the cradle. girlfriends monte carlo SS daily has needed work, and i put a nice exhaust and headers on it. and other stuff whatever. looks like pretty soon ill be able to really get back into it like ive been wanting to. might have finally found a place that has what i need for my grill. and check out the radiator overflow tank i bought today

stock really sucks

Offline eventhorizon66

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 10:04:48 PM »
Too bad "embalming fluid" isn't cast into the glass and maybe some skull and cross bones.  Cool find though.
'85 C10 SWB 350 700R4 TKO600