General Site Info > General Discussion

Windshield wiper hose

(1/2) > >>

recoil:
Are there "clips" of some sort the hoses attach to on the wiper blade assembly?  I don't see anything to plug the hoses into.  They are just dangling and flop around.

Thank you!
Steve
Hampton, VA

Mike81K10:
The hose terminates at two spray nozzles that is attached to the cowl cover with a screw. It sprays on the windshield from the nozzle and does not connect to the wiper.

I lived in Hampton, VA when I was stationed there for the Air Force.

Captkaos:
Yes there are plastic clips used on the later versions.  They are thin and typically dry rotted.   I don't know of a source for them.

recoil:

--- Quote from: Mike81K10 on April 26, 2024, 08:28:16 PM ---The hose terminates at two spray nozzles that is attached to the cowl cover with a screw. It sprays on the windshield from the nozzle and does not connect to the wiper.

I lived in Hampton, VA when I was stationed there for the Air Force.

--- End quote ---

Hey Mike!

Nice.  I'm down in the Fox Hill area.

Mine have hoses that route to each wiper blade but are dangling, like they used to plug into something (guessing a nozzle).

It's an 85 so maybe a later model that the cowl one?

Steve

recoil:

--- Quote from: Captkaos on April 29, 2024, 10:32:31 AM ---Yes there are plastic clips used on the later versions.  They are thin and typically dry rotted.   I don't know of a source for them.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I'll continue to look.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version