Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 37172 times)

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2020, 12:04:01 AM »
Friends of mine in Florida signed up for testing and because the wait was too long they went home.  24 hours later they got a call saying they both had covid...  Who do you trust... No one except God...period.

Yeah...and a lot of these same bureaucratic folks are pushing to let everyone (and anyone, apparently) vote by mail.

A few weeks ago, my neighbor got the $1200 COVID stimulus checks for his Mom and Dad.  His Mom has been deceased for over five years.  His Dad died two years ago.

Mail-in voting.  What could possibly go wrong?
I spent most of my money on Jack Daniel's, Copenhagen, pocket knives, and 4X4 trucks.  The rest I just wasted.

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2020, 10:01:23 AM »
Wow what is the objective?

Control by using fear, which obviously is our country's biggest weakness. Mankind survives over 200,000 years with no face masks, and strengthening our natural immune systems. Now we are all sheeple being controlled by media and politicians with their own agendas. Doctor Fauci is a household name and his bank account just keeps growing. Big pharma, political control, and the blatant misleading headlines have this country upside down. I can count the number of times I've left my house in several months. Subtract the package store, gas station and auto parts store and I think I've gone to 5 places. It's amazing how in such a short period of time we allowed all of this to happen. As far as the mail in voting, I mean it's quite obvious this is very politically motivated.
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠¯¯¯¯¯'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline JohnnyPopper

• Old Goof
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2020, 11:13:38 AM »
The HOA held a meeting to open the pool...

Obviously hacked up guidance, where they forgot to change 'break room' to something relative to a 'pool'...

Called for a volunteer 'pool monitor' to disinfect every surface between resident's visit, masks required when no in the water.

I left before it was over, because I was looking at the bird poop on the hand rail, thinking, 'all the bacteria, microbes, viruses, and pathogens died within minutes of it landing, due to the abundance of U/V that destroys  everything like it'.

I walked away thinking 'well, no pool this summer', guess we'll see if it opens on Nov. 5th.
1957 Apache 3100 235 Inline 6, 3 on the tree
1973 C-20, 3+3 454 4BBL TH400  Water Injection
1978 K-10, 350 4BBL TH350 NP203 M.M. Part time Kit/Hubs
1980 C-10 under construction

Offline Mr Diesel

• Frequent Member
  • Aaron
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2020, 12:34:05 PM »
My opinions of this thing haven't changed since the beginning of the whole mess. I have had some interesting observations that have confirmed all my initial assessments.
As of today I still only know 3 people who have tested positive. One is a cop friend in New York City. He had very mild flu like symptoms and got over it quickly with no treatment. I work with the other two. One had very mild flu like symptoms and is almost over it with no treatment. The other is actually funny because he has been kinda paranoid and taking extra precautions while none of my coworkers have done anything different. He tested positive and has had no symptoms.
I haven't paid any attention to the death rate statistics because they are so skewed its a joke. The first 4 people to die and test positive in my city (back in March) were all already on hospice in nursing homes. For those not familiar with hospice, it means they were already deemed days or weeks away from death from a terminal condition  (not the virus). So basically they died from their terminal condition, happened to test positive (because we all WILL get it), and their cause of death was ruled to be the virus. I have completely ignored all death statistics since that point.
Last week a friend told me about a case where a relative drank herself to death. Cause of death was clearly alcohol poisoning, and the persons family was not surprised because it was known and accepted that her drinking problem would kill her. Official cause of death? The virus from China...

Today is no different from February or March. Just like the flu, this thing is potentially dangerous to people with compromised immune systems. Everyone else needs to move on with their lives. Best thing you can do is live and eat a healthy lifestyle. There are only two groups of people: those who have it and those who are going to have it soon. Lay off the cheeseburgers and get off the couch. Do something good for your body and be as healthy as possible so you can fight off this one and the next one. I already know I'll die of a heart attack before some flu from another country gets to me. Unless I die in a car crash first, which is even more likely.
Now if this thing was like the Spanish flu I would be approaching it very different. THAT was a serious pandemic. Pretty interesting read, but if you are the scared paranoid type maybe save that read for some other year.
1976 C20 Crewcab, 6.2L/SM465
1982 K30 Crewcab , 427TD/TH400
1983 C30, 6.2L/TH400
1983 K30 Crewcab 454/700R4
1986 K10 350/400. 1989 K30 cab/chassis 454/SM465

Offline JohnnyPopper

• Old Goof
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2020, 08:37:28 PM »
Looks like they're combining 'probable cases' with 'confirmed'. Spike?

Also, they held back reporting deaths from May and June, only to release them last week.

I'll post links later...

Offline JohnnyPopper

• Old Goof

Offline JohnnyPopper

• Old Goof
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2020, 12:30:12 PM »
Did anyone see even part of that presser in DC yesterday?

Masters of the universe, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc took down links, video, and restricted users from their accounts because of re-tweets.

What is really going on????

Offline zieg85

• Global Moderator
    • 73-87 GM squarebody extended cab and conversions up to 91 R/V series
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2020, 12:38:25 PM »
Did anyone see even part of that presser in DC yesterday?

Masters of the universe, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc took down links, video, and restricted users from their accounts because of re-tweets.

What is really going on????

They (the left) doesn't want the real truth to get out.  Communism is here and has been creeping in and warned about since the early 60's at least...  Deep state has it's hold.  November is going to interesting to say the least.
I posted this on my Facebook wall.  I don't know if anyone off of Facebook can see it but here is the link.   It is 11 minutes 14 seconds. Give it a listen. 
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.turner.737/videos/10217406087803488/
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:42:23 PM by zieg85 »
Carl 
1985 C20 Scottsdale 7.4L 4 speed 3.21
1986 C10 under construction
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248658382003506/

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2020, 07:27:10 PM »
around me they (democrat governor) want mail in voting due to the high risk of the virus. but the state fair is still going on with no restrictions, but people are so scared of the virus its a ghost town at the fair grounds.
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline Rapid Roy

• Euless, Texas
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2020, 06:23:47 PM »
The single biggest threat to man's continued dominance on the planet is the virus.

Joshua Lederberg Ph.D
Nobel laureate
1974 Cheyenne 10 LWB STOCK 350 W HEI /TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
Mopar by Birth
Chevy by Choice

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2020, 03:24:54 PM »
Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. ... There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus.
Matrix
Agent Smith Mar 31, 1999
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2020, 03:27:20 PM »
Friends of mine in Florida signed up for testing and because the wait was too long they went home.  24 hours later they got a call saying they both had covid...  Who do you trust... No one except God...period.
Agreed.
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  Zechariah 14:1

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2020, 03:28:47 PM »
Wow what is the objective?

Control by using fear, which obviously is our country's biggest weakness. Mankind survives over 200,000 years with no face masks, and strengthening our natural immune systems. Now we are all sheeple being controlled by media and politicians with their own agendas. Doctor Fauci is a household name and his bank account just keeps growing. Big pharma, political control, and the blatant misleading headlines have this country upside down. I can count the number of times I've left my house in several months. Subtract the package store, gas station and auto parts store and I think I've gone to 5 places. It's amazing how in such a short period of time we allowed all of this to happen. As far as the mail in voting, I mean it's quite obvious this is very politically motivated.
Also, agreed.
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  Zechariah 14:1

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
I just can’t believe this stupid virus is still around. These silly masks are getting old. Enough already! They should just make a call, no more masks. I can’t believe people actually drive around with a mask on, man do they look stupid! Haha...

MAGA!!