73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Crew Cabs

The Monstrucktus

<< < (3/3)

Ascinder:
Well, the Monstrucktus is now getting it's audio done! Just ordered a metric F-ton of soundproofing to damp out the cab. Hopefully it will provide some relief from the growl of the CAT and the bump and thump noises that happen pretty much nonstop. I am also installing a sound system (since there is currently none). At the same time (well, actually first) I am upgrading the "Big 3" power and ground cables and upgrading from a 3 battery system to a six battery system. I will try to document all this with pics as best I can while I am home this rotation. I have a couple other projects I am planning on tackling including a steering column swap (to a chromed out tilt unit), and a clearance light delete so I can replace the clearance lights with a lit windshield visor. I also want to upgrade the headlights to HID/LED units and install some sorely needed cameras for the rear and right front fender areas where visibility is a huge concern. We will see what I actually get done though. Stay tuned.

Captkaos:
I love this.  PLEASE take a high resolution pic of it 3000x2800 and email it to me for the Calendar!  webmaster@73-87chevytrucks.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version