General Site Info > General Discussion

Playing with other people's TOYS

(1/3) > >>

frotosride:
All I care about is power and whooo Baby..the sound of the dang supercharger! 2018 Dodge Demon.. list price was $84,999 plus $1 for a passenger seat. Yes there are two seats. Only 3300 were made. 300 sold in Canadia and the rest in the states. Can't find one for less than $150,000 now. Drove this a smy daily for Memorial Day weekend.

fitz:
Nice,
I believe the 2018 Demon was credited as being the first production car that can pull a wheelie off the line.

JohnnyPopper:
Nice Ride!

Lots of life insurance?

BTW, where is Canadia?  8)

Mike81K10:
Nice toy indeed and would be a blast to drive. However, the tickets would probably offset the fun.

Canada got submerged from the volcanic eruptions that sucked it under. Perhaps someone will rediscover it again someday.

frotosride:

--- Quote from: JohnnyPopper on June 03, 2022, 12:08:20 PM ---Nice Ride!

Lots of life insurance?

BTW, where is Canadia?  8)

--- End quote ---
Heard Canadia is northwards

--- Quote from: Mike81K10 on June 03, 2022, 07:38:59 PM ---Nice toy indeed and would be a blast to drive. However, the tickets would probably offset the fun.

--- End quote ---
Yes and there's no shortage of disco lights around my neck of the woods. I just got pulled over on the Bike a few days ago..I just banged into 2nd and apparently I was speeding, who'd a guessed... sheriff's department did.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version