73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Body, Glass & Paint

Door glass

(1/2) > >>

chevydave112689:
Hi everyone so I recently saw the one piece window conversion kit and it looks pretty fly. Anyways I can't see spending close to a grand to make that project happen. But from what I read about the conversion it fits 77-91. So can I just hit the local junkyard and pull the window glass regulator and weather stripping from a 91 and Trans plant all that into my 85 doors? Thanks

zieg85:
All the square body trucks have the wing window up to the end.  The 88 body style C-series will not fit

chevydave112689:
So even if I delete the wing window theirs no cheap way to get a one piece window kit??

VileZambonie:
Why would you want to is the bigger question, but no.

chevydave112689:
OK this is going to sound crazy and definitely different from the norm. So the squarebody are plagued with no cup holders other than that ash tray thing. Anyways what if you had perfect little swivel table that that you already have but can't use because of said wing window. Besides it's at least 20 degrees hotter in my cab and that even with my blower motor unhooked. Something else rhats worth asking is it normal the when the key is on the blower motor has power I have speed control just no off unless I unhook it. The cab and wiring is 78 gmc k25

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version