73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > 73-87 Chevy & GMC Trucks

big news for members around s. central Fl.

(1/2) > >>

Z28 c10:
Just aquired by good friend of mine in Englewood is a junkyard, and they have '73-'87 chevy and GMC trucks. If anyone needs parts, whether it's body, interior, or drivetrain, post it, and I'll get back to you guys. I let him know about the site and he says that he can get just about all that we all need to get our rides where they need to be.There are a lot of these trucks in the area and the people who own them, jus use them for work and when the trucks die they junk 'em    

JayTater

Z28 C10 Edited by: Z28 c10 at: 3/11/06 8:15 pm

Ziptar:
No Kidding!! I live in Englewood.. What yard is it??

The only one I know of here is Gulf Coast Towing and Salvage over on Avenue of the Americas. It was recently bought by D & R Customs, I have talked to a few guys over their not sure I met the owner yet. Nice guys though.

I bought my 700R4 there and a pair of 15 x 8 rallys with brand spanking new Michelin 30 x 9.50 x 15LT Tires on them for $140 total. I bought my 85 from a guy that was running a repair shop out back too.

I was there last week, they only had 1 73-87 truck an 81-87 up and it's rusty and was pretty well stripped, was that way before they got it. Still had Stainless mirrors on it though, I was thinking of going back for those. Edited by: Ziptar at: 3/11/06 8:42 pm

Z28 c10:
Hey ziptar I'm not sure of the name of the place, my buddy just told me about it today. But I will get the info up for you in the next couple days. I'm getting with him tomorow about getting a new tailgaite or even a whole bed for my '81.

JayTater

Z28 C10

Edited by: Z28 c10 at: 3/11/06 8:44 pm

Ziptar:
Great! Thanks.. It'll be a good resource.. can never have enough wrecking yards in the area. Edited by: Ziptar at: 3/11/06 8:49 pm

Z28 c10:
You know it bud, I'm used to have to going to Tampa, Cophers to get anything cause I know a couple of those guys. Unfortunately, I moved to Venice and it's a little too far to go now that the old C10 only gets 9 MPG.

JayTater

Z28 C10 Edited by: Z28 c10 at: 3/11/06 8:54 pm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version