Author Topic: xbox  (Read 10208 times)

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Re: xbox
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 12:50:38 AM »
usually when ever i play in online playing against or with someone from another country just makes the game that much more fun. nother beats, playing and whipping up on some English or frenchies
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline CruzinHigh

• Registered Users
  • Chevy 4 life
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »
I love all those old school games, and the new stuff too.

I just got a PS3, and that thing is amazing.  More than just for gaming, you can hook in to the network and there's much more than just games.

It has one of the best blu-ray players on the market, so there's a lot of bang for the buck there.

Some of the online gaming is addictive.  Motorstorm Pacific Rift is awesome!
Mike Carter
1986 Chevy K-10 4x4

8" lift project on the way soon!

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »
I got a PS3 for Christmas and use the Blue Ray for movies.  I only play sparatically though and it is usually 1st person shooter games and it is after the family goes to sleep.

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »
Had an ATARI when I was a kid. I was the king at Frogger. Have played Wii a few times with my best friends daughter. I like the game driver on Played stations. Bets part is not even playing the game just stealing a car and wail the crap out of it!
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
You need to play need for speed Blazin.  I can run from the cops for hours... My wife even likes it.

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 12:05:44 AM »
cod 4 and 5 are war games call of duty 4 is modern warfair while 5 is another wwII game. loved to play gta and just get as many stars as you can just to see how long you last

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline Maintenanceman

• Registered Users
  • Older is always better
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 09:31:27 AM »
did you download those from somewhere? I know theres a website where you can play them online. Just cant remember what it was
1985 Silverado K20- 355 SBC Vortec heads and a lil' cam...

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 05:26:33 AM »
i know this is an old post but im seeing more younger guys joining and thought some of them might play so post your gamer tags and we will meet up sooner or later

Offline Jim Rockford

• Banned
  • Frequent Member
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 09:47:23 AM »
Sorry guys not for me. I guess I am old school. My kids have all that and nothing makes me madder then to see them sit on that thing for hours when its so nice outside. I guess its not so bad in the winter, but to watch them waste a perfectly nice day and not go outside at all. The sad thing my 23 year old is the worst no job, stay up all night, sleep all day. Drives me nuts. Sorry I guess I don't like video games much.

That man (23 is a man not a boy) Should be out on his own, I think alot of problems in the country nowadays is So called MEN playing a stupid video Game, sorry , but son or not  someone needs to dish out some tough love. I turned 18 My parents said Get a job and got out on your own , or join the service. Either way you need to start your own life. You are not going to get a free ride here. Kids need to figure out how to pay for there own college or get a grant or do 4 years in the Military and use the G.I. Bill But I really think parents paying for bonghead billy to spend 4 years sitting around drinking beer and smoking pot on their dime . I am thinking of having kids just so I can say NO to anytime they think they are entitled to something. No cell phone, No video games , I just have no idea where this mentality of kids telling there parents they should do something came from, But back in my day , it would have gotten you a quick smack in the mouth.
1973 k20 Camper special
1980 k20 custom deluxe
2004 Crown Vic LX sport

Offline BigBlueBoy

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
I love video games!!!! Have been addicted since my dad brought home the first Atari. I know have a Xbox, Xbox 360, Ps 2 and 3 plus of course my computer. Dont play much in the summer when I can actually get outside and do some wrenching. Much rather have my hands dirty yelling and swearing at my truck rather then a game.
Drive it like you stole it!!

Offline autorepr

• Frequent Member
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »
My younger brother (36) just bought a Wii that you don't have to hold a controller? You just stand there and wave your hands a few times when it tells you to and your all set to play. He has a boxing game that's fun to play. Wears you OUT!
UH-OH  I'M GONNA NEED A BIGGER BANDAID!!!!!

Offline beastie_3

• Josh
    • My truck pics
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 01:47:04 PM »
Thank you Dr Phil

Offline Grim 82

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
Well now I've done it. I've held down a job since long before I was 18 plus working on the farm, served 7 years in the military, paid for my own college and worked fulltime though it, and work fulltime now plus side work here and there, and I go and throw it all away last night by playing Borderlands on my Xbox 360, which I bought, with my money, that I made, at my job.

Jim, some sense can be gleaned from your comment there, but your aim is waaaaay off.

Autorepr, you're referring to the xbox Kinect system. The kinect sports bowling is alot of fun for parties.
Give a man a gun, and he might rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he might rob the world.

Offline JRConnieK10

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 02:42:53 PM »
Jim your were right it finally took its toll. He is now out on his own working everyday. But when he comes to visit its back to the games. My 18 year old loves spending all his spare time in the garage so there is hope. they are not all that bad.
'85 K10 LWB 350/SM465
BUILT NOT BOUGHT

Offline screamin86

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 04:52:24 AM »
my gamer tag is screamin86. I play a lot of the cod games but I don't have 5. The only time I really play is late saturday and sunday nights like 10p-2am sometimes not that long. Man the atari I loved it as a kid I've prob got 30+ games for mine! I'm gona have to go dig it out now :p
86 k10 lwb 4x4:350 .040 214/224 444/466 112lsa performer rpm 1406 lt's summit racing th350 2800stall
03 yukon xl:tint debadge full boltons
86 ta:lm7 hot cam boltons