Author Topic: Parking Ticket  (Read 2376 times)

Offline low budget

• Registered Users
Parking Ticket
« on: September 21, 2009, 10:19:31 PM »
                                            Parking Ticket
>
>                             
>                             Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.
>                             Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop.
>                             We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket...
>                             We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
>
>
>                               
>
>                             He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.  I called him a Nazi turd.  He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.
>                             So my wife called him a butt-head.  He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.  Then he started writing a third ticket.  This went on for about 20 minutes.  The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
>
>                             Personally, we didn't care...  We came into town by bus and the car had an Obama sticker.  We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.  It's important at our age.
86 Chevy LWB 305 scrapped for 350, 3/5 drop

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Re: Parking Ticket
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:44:56 AM »
lol at first i dint get the last part then it kicked in. please tell me your joking about this lol j/k thats just a mean joke, but i love it. i hat when i see people parking in h/c parking when they get out and nothing is wrong or they don't even have tags or a permit to park there granted they could have bad days just i caught them on a good day but my dad has parkinsins and my mom lost a leg in a construction accident back in 97 they both never have good days just ok days but the closer they are to were they park the better it makes them. at work we have a big parking lot and some people like to park were there not supposed to so i take one of those yellow parking spot bumpers and block their car in
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:23:35 PM by Captkaos »
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline low budget

• Registered Users
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »
My brother-in-law sent this to me, I had to share it with everyone.  What a great gag to pull, I'd hate to be the one who owned the car though!!!! ;D ;D
86 Chevy LWB 305 scrapped for 350, 3/5 drop

Offline team39763

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 12:34:21 AM »
LOL. That's crazy.