Author Topic: Just got my hands on a 1985 C30 - looking for some help identifying seats!  (Read 2671 times)

Offline VinnyNY

• New Users
Hello folks!  Brand new to the forum, and haven't owned an old Chevy for about 20 years.  Now I've gotten myself into a decent C30.  Looking for some help in identifying the front seats that were put in this vehicle.  The back seat seems to be the original bench, as it matches the carpeting.  However, the front bench must have been pulled and replace with some sort of "captain" type seats.  I'm looking to order some black seat covers all around, so if anyone could help me identify what make/model/year these front seats are, the help would be greatly appreciated.  Would love to replace them with an original bench, but apparently bench seats for this year and dash pads (the whole dash pad, not just a cover) are extremely difficult to find.  Thanks in advance, and below I'll also include some overall pics of my new beast and my strange blue front seats.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:47:00 PM by VinnyNY »

Offline fitz

Welcome to the forum.
I'm guessing those seats are from a suburban. Maybe 1981-1991.

Online zieg85

• Global Moderator
    • 73-87 GM squarebody extended cab and conversions up to 91 R/V series
That fabric style is 90-91 from a Suburban
Carl 
1985 C20 Scottsdale 7.4L 4 speed 3.21
1986 C10 under construction
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248658382003506/

Offline VinnyNY

• New Users
Thanks fellas, yes - doing a google search it does seem the 1991 Suburban seats are a perfect match to these.

Moderator - thanks for moving the thread, and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.  Still getting familiar with this board.