Author Topic: Hello from Charlotte  (Read 2046 times)

Offline krrunyon1

• New Users
Hello from Charlotte
« on: June 28, 2016, 08:19:18 AM »
Hello,

I went a little nuts in the past two weeks.  I was searching for a crew cab dually but they're hard to find around here in decent shape especially at a good price.  My wife and I just had our first little boy and space was already becoming an issue so I picked up a Suburban ... and a week later I bought another for parts!  The one I purchased for the family/local cruise-in wasn't as clean as I was hoping for nor did it have all the key features I wanted (front bench, roof rack, tailgate, 2wd).  I got the second sled for a steal and am working to get mine closer to where I want it less the paint/drop.    I don't regret settling I just wish the burbs had a m/t in the late 80s.  Needless to say I'm having fun with the burbs and I'm going to have a-lot of questions down the road!  Like, is there any saving the old tape deck, whats the biggest factor with the dome lights being in-op, or who in the area needs parts?!

I've got 2500$ in the two trucks!  Couldn't get the picture to upload even after resizing ... see if this works.
God is enough.

Offline zieg85

• Global Moderator
    • 73-87 GM squarebody extended cab and conversions up to 91 R/V series
Re: Hello from Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 09:18:07 PM »
Welcome from near St. Louis...  I sold one Saturday and picking up another very soon.  Stuck at 5 trucks now
Carl 
1985 C20 Scottsdale 7.4L 4 speed 3.21
1986 C10 under construction
https://www.facebook.com/groups/248658382003506/

Offline Tazman

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 11:05:16 PM »
Welcome from AZ.
Proud of and proud to be a veteran of our military.
God BLESS AMERICA

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 05:04:15 PM »
welcome from maryland
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes