Author Topic: Electric Heater  (Read 3893 times)

Offline mats1985gmc

Electric Heater
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:02:58 PM »
So I was about to order the ac delete kit. I pulled off the heater hoses and plugged the heater hose holes so I could move it around and loved the way it look, so clean and neat. I still want a heater cause it gets cold in the fall but I do not drive in the winter. I will only use the heater on cold mornings, very rare and short usage. Has anyone thought of or used a electric heater. Any thoughts or ideas. What do you think?

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Re: Electric Heater
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 01:41:28 AM »
i have had one before setup just cause i wanted to keep my dog warm but the dc to ac converters come with a battery saver which will kill it if the battery is low so the engine would have to be on so if its on and my heater works then i have no need. but it did work and you dont have to wait till the engine warms for heat. but you wont have heated defrosters not sure how that will work. And if anyone rides with you they might be a little cold depends on temp
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes