Author Topic: What did Santa bring Ya?  (Read 3351 times)

Offline 1976Scottsdale

What did Santa bring Ya?
« on: December 25, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
Did anyone here get any parts or pieces for their rigs for Christmas?  I got a Holley Street Dominator intake for the '76 350 I am building, Accel 8.8mm wires for the same, and an RV cam and lifters(used, but better than what I have, no bad lobes and perfect lifters).  Then there was the staple of gifts, clothes>: .  Oh well, new things to give grease tattoos to.  Happy Holidays and everyone have a great 2006.

1976Scottsdale

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
Re: What did Santa bring Ya?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Fruit of the loom Christmas here too. Also a coffe maker that dose two single travel mugs. Got a 5 million candle power Black and Decker spot light. Got myself a digital camera.

Edited by: Blazin at: 12/27/05 10:51 am
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline shaved80

Re: What did Santa bring Ya?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
santa didn't bring me anything :(

but my parents bought me a new motor, and a few gift cards. i bought a new intake, headers, and glasspacks...and finally got my truck running again, the best christmas present ever!

Offline 123 pugsy

Re:What did santa bring you?
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
Got a nice new baby girl.Her name is Morgan.She checked in @ 12:32 am Christmas day @8 lbs.,4 ozs. Project ( 76 LWB)will be on hold for a bit for sure....

Pugsy
76 C10 LWB
TPI 350

Offline toplessblazer

• Frequent Member
Re: Re:What did santa bring you?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 01:30:00 AM »
Congrats pugsy 123. That is awesome. Bet you will never forget this Christmas.  

Edited by: toplessblazer at: 12/27/05 1:31 am

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
Congrats. for sure. A Christmas baby, she will be bumming later on when she relizes that she only gets presents once a year.  

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline 123 pugsy

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
Thanks Blazin and topless

Pugsy
76 C10 LWB
TPI 350

Offline Lt.Del

• Andy aka:SgtDel
  • DelbridgePhotography.com
    • www.delbridge.net
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
Very nice pugsy, the best xmas gift you could ask for.  Each Christmas will be that more special. I feel sorry for Morgan, only getting gifts once a year...you gotta double the gifts for that day.

My son Andrew was born last Dec. 12, so now I can rewrap his bday gifts and give them to him on xmas.  He doesn't know the difference...besides, he is more fascinated w/ the boxes, not the presents.

SgtDel

Edited by: SgtDel at: 12/28/05 3:09 pm

Offline 123 pugsy

Re: Re: Re:What did santa bring you?
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
Morgan will be fine.Our family celebrates Christmas on the 24th so having a birthday party on Christmas day will be no problem.My birthday is on Jan. 3,so I can guarantee she won't get hooped like I did!!

Pugsy
76 C10 LWB
TPI 350

Offline roundedline

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
Congrats Pugsy!

I got mostly clothes, but I did get a new gun case, some bullets from my new rifle, and an air rachet kit.  

The day after Christmas the wife and I got this:

It is a supposed to be a blue female doberman (although her momma was fawn), 9 weeks old and all she does is sleep and take up all of my vacation time supervising her.

Chris Lucas
www.73-87chevytrucks.com
www.captkaoscustoms.com
Project Su
Jimmy 2WD Project

Offline toplessblazer

• Frequent Member
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
That is a cool looking pup there Chris. Our family also added a new member this Christmas. Santa brought my little girl a male Shih Tzu puppy. Not nearly as manly as a doberman I know, but the wife had a lot to do with this. Anyway we named him Ralphie from the Christmas Story movie.

ccb

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 11:00:00 PM »
Hey what happen to Santa! Spent time with the family in Ca.
Got the same pants shirts a new jacket and some cash.
my son got all hook up with his truck. So a lot of working on trucks after Christmas.

Craig  

Offline roundedline

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
Quote:
That is a cool looking pup there Chris. Our family also added a new member this Christmas. Santa brought my little girl a male Shih Tzu puppy. Not nearly as manly as a doberman I know, but the wife had a lot to do with this.

Thanks Topless, My wife wanted and I wanted something to guard the house, there is alot of michevious kids in our neighborhood and a doberman in the yard (even one sweet) can be intimidating enough to keep them out of the yard.  Her name is Storm.  Yours is cute to!  It looks like it already made a friend.

Chris Lucas
www.73-87chevytrucks.com
www.captkaoscustoms.com
Project Su
Jimmy 2WD Project

Offline Lt.Del

• Andy aka:SgtDel
  • DelbridgePhotography.com
    • www.delbridge.net
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »
Since we are talking abuot our K9s, my dog received dental work for Christmas.

Just kidding

SgtDel