73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

1974 GMC Sierra restomod

(1/3) > >>

74_squared:
I have inherited my Grandfathers 74 Sierra, he bought the truck brand new. I am in the process of a complete restoration with the plans for a lot of custom work as well. I am pretty far into the tear down phase and just starting to get things going into initial build/assembly to get everything fitted. I have a ton of pictures on an instagram account dedicated to this build so there won't be any photos of cats, what I'm eating for dinner and all that other stuff people post.

Check out on IG @74_Squared

Ben_Olddermin:
Any updates? I'm also creating a resto mod. Slowly over time. But mine with be stealth. Nearly all of the "mod" part will be hidden if it can be.

Shifty:
I'm just here for the pics... :)

74_squared:
Here's a few pics of some of the work done so far.

Truck was completely torn down. Most of panels were removed from cab, sandblasted and epoxied. Many were replaced including entire floor with supports, back panel, roof skin, and doors and rockers. Still working on fitment on some pieces. Zero rust inside and out at this point.

74_squared:
Frame got the same treatment. Stripped, blasted, epoxied and fitted with a PB Fab stage 3 air ride.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version