General Site Info > General Discussion

Insuring our trucks

<< < (5/5)

ehjorten:

--- Quote from: bd on June 27, 2023, 10:26:56 AM ---Just curious.  Did you file a police report for hit-and-run?  And, how did that turn out?

--- End quote ---
BD, he did call the cops...they said they were too busy at the moment to come out, but that an officer would come by the house later. They never did. He filed an online police report with a picture of her vehicle and her license plate. They did nothing.

bd:
And, so it is across The Nation.  Public servants have degraded lazily into treason. 

78 Chevyrado:

--- Quote from: berserk on May 01, 2023, 01:26:39 PM ---My first experience with them was as we both described. But I must say that I've called Hagerty twice since I posted this to get clarifications on my insurance coverage and the two different people I spoke to were great! Very helpful and nice and knowledgeable. But I was also talking to a different department this time so that may have something to do with it.

--- End quote ---

Is that for daily driver insurance?  I can drive it to work in morning traffic?  I can leave it in a hotel parking lot overnight?  I don;t want collector insurance.  I want to drive my truck just like I do my 2018 impala.  In other words am I limited in any way normal newer cars aren't?  Can I tow a trailer on a 500 mile road trip?

JohnnyPopper:

--- Quote from: bd on June 28, 2023, 09:47:47 AM ---And, so it is across The Nation.  Public servants have degraded lazily into treason.

--- End quote ---

Sadly it's all about the money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version