73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Electrical

Wiring Diagram

(1/2) > >>

SILSquarebody:
I bought a 87 K5 Blazer. Need the wiring diagram for it. Changing out fuel tank and need to know diagram for the sensor. And I have other issues under the hood. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bd:
1987 GM Wiring Manual page 163 to end of manual

or here going to page 163:1987 GM Wiring Manual pge 163

SILSquarebody:
Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

SILSquarebody:
Well I have searched this from one end to the other and can not find the wiring for the fuel sending unit. Here is my dilema. I have an 87 Jimmy that had fuel injection. I changed the tank and put a tank and sending unit in it for an 86. I am trying to figre out how to wire the new sending unit in the wiring. It had 2 wires coming from the sending unit on the 87. I need to figure out which one was 12v for the pump and which one went to the fuel guage. If anyone could locate it in these diagrams it would be greatly appreciated. And any advice would be helpful also. Thanks in advance.

VileZambonie:
The last google security update made ALL of my hosted images vanish. So now we're  back to when Photobucket blackmailed us all...If anyone needs to see a missing image lmk and I'll go in and update the thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version