Author Topic: 350 to EFI 305 swap  (Read 9747 times)

Offline toplessblazer

• Frequent Member
Re
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
Where are you located. I have a hot lead on a complete 87 pickup that has a fuel injected 350 that is less than a year old. The truck was rolled about 2 months ago, but it starts and runs beautifully. The truck is all stock and has not been messed with and passes AZ emissions. Besides the engine/drivetrain the only other good parts are the pass fender,both inner fenders, and the core support. Everything else is pretty much junk. All the conversion parts you need in one package. The truck is in Phoenix, AZ. If you are close would you want to work something out with your 88?  

Offline Godgunsrocknroller

Re: Re
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
I live in Detroit Michigan, but I wish I did live closer, it sounds like just what I need!

So does anyone have anymore information on what parts are interchangeable between my 76 k10 and my 88 c1500? Or does anyone know where I can find that info? I don't want to start tearing apart both my trucks to find out that none of the parts are interchageable....

Thanks!

Offline roundedline

• Administrator
Re: 350 to EFI 305 swap
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
Quote:
So does anyone have anymore information on what parts are interchangeable between my 76 k10 and my 88 c1500?

I answered that above....

Quote:
What parts are you wondering about? As far as the drivetrain they are interchangeable. As for at everything else, none of the body or frame pieces are the same. Steering box may be the same, steering column, and fuel tank sending units (maybe)....

Chris Lucas
www.73-87chevytrucks.com
www.captkaoscustoms.com
Project Su
Jimmy 2WD Project

Offline Godgunsrocknroller

Re: 350 to EFI 305 swap
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »
Sorry for not being specific, I was wondering if all the fuel delivery compenents were interchangeable. Things like the Intake manifold, distributor, etc. Because what I want to do is swap out the TBI to the 76 and swap the carb to the 88.