Author Topic: Ordered front and rears  (Read 1680 times)

Offline chiefmiller84

Ordered front and rears
« on: June 26, 2018, 09:07:21 AM »
As the title states I ordered fronts and rear disk conversion from little shop mfg. is there anything else I need to order before I start tearing everything apart next week? I’m also installing tubular control arms and a 5/7 drop kit from western chassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Re: Ordered front and rears
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 07:23:37 AM »
not being smart but if you ordered from them they should have good directions on what you need to do and whats included in their kit. i would be interested in your progress and if you could take pictures for future reference. then if someone ask "what do i need" we can refer them to your post
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline chiefmiller84

Re: Ordered front and rears
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 09:23:34 AM »
Yeah I plan on doing that man. They responded and said people are using the kits without it, but recommend I do my own testing to see if the rears lock up prematurely. I think I’m still going to buy one while everything is apart to alleviate bleeding brakes more than once. I figure it can’t hurt to replace the disk/drum balance with a disk/disk. I’ll also be replacing the master cylinder and reservoir with a 2000 Tahoe cylinder and a 2000 s10 reservoir. Should have plenty of stopping power for my future LS swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk