Author Topic: One Piece Window Kit...  (Read 1602 times)

Offline stonewoodfarms87

One Piece Window Kit...
« on: September 21, 2018, 08:47:21 AM »
I ordered a window kit for my 81 c10 and it still hasn't come in 3 monthslater, their number is disconnected and they wont respond to any of my emails or contact me with the information I provided in those emails. This company seems to be a joke and it looks like I'll be getting a lawyer here this week if no response or effort in fixing this issue is resolved by the end of this coming week. What a joke!! This company sucks... spend the extra bit of cash and go to someone respectable. Wish I would have known.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline MrFiveOh

• Registered Users
  • The Local Po-Po
Re: One Piece Window Kit...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 09:18:16 AM »
Soooooooo, whats the company name? That would help others.
1974 C-10 AKA "Smurf"
350/700R4 Hooker Headers 134-A A/C
4/5 Drop - Ridler 650 rims 20x8.5/20x10
Kenwood single din radio 2 IB-Flat Pioneer Subwoofers Rockford Fosgate Power 1000-bdcp amp

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 09:25:38 AM »
Their number isn't disconnected if you are calling the toll free number THE PHONE company is having issues causing their company toll free number to have issues.

As listed on their site, you have to call the local number.  I talked to them Monday about our inventory order (from mid April), which I should be getting today.
They also state that orders on or after August 15th will be delayed...  Did you order directly from them?  If so call their local number.

OnePieceProducts is the company that makes the kit, No one else makes the 73-87 kit.  Everyone (myself included) is a re-seller for them and OPP ships THEIR orders first before Inventory Orders (in the order they were received).   Who else reputable would you be buying a kit from?

This is copied straight from their site.

***We are experiencing problems with our Toll Free Numbers our local Phone is (562)944-1332 ***
**ORDERS ON OR AFTER AUGUST 15TH WILL HAVE A SHIPPING TIME OF 3-4 WEEKS**. Due to several vendor issues that have been corrected, we are currently shipping all back orders and will be caught up will all backorders by MIDDLE OF October. Thank You for your understanding!! **

Offline Rapid Roy

• Euless, Texas
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 10:47:09 AM »
Welcome
1974 Cheyenne 10 LWB STOCK 350 W HEI /TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
Mopar by Birth
Chevy by Choice