General Site Info > Welcome

‘87 swb step side BBC -new member first post.

<< < (2/2)

AngrySailor:
k think I figured how to convert to jpeg and save as Joey from here out. So I drove the truck some this fall, first time in nearly 20 years. Built a fairly angry 454 from stuff kicking around and she worked real well. Have tons of pics of the engine machining/build if you’re interested. I couldn’t get a roller pilot bushing and installed a bronze one, probably a little too tight and didn’t soak in enough oil cuz it trashed and took out my input and release sleeve/ bearing retainer. Made one up and still have input noise, figure the shaft is tweaked. Was going to order T-10 parts when something else came along...

MODS. WTH JPEG isn’t even supported? I can’t be bothered with a site that can’t accept standard pictures.

Sorry guys, no Lenco, four link, tubbed action for you I guess.

Peace AS

bd:
JPEG is supported, as are several other file formats.  The file size is limited.  You can use any JPEG editor that can proportionally change/decrease file size while maintaining the aspect ratio of the image.

AngrySailor:

--- Quote from: bd on December 14, 2023, 09:34:51 AM ---JPEG is supported, as are several other file formats.  The file size is limited.  You can use any JPEG editor that can proportionally change/decrease file size while maintaining the aspect ratio of the image.

--- End quote ---
doesn’t work. Don’t have any problems elsewhere on forums. 500kb limit? At least I’m. It getting the .JPEG not supported error

Test again

AngrySailor:
I had to email that to myself. I’m not doing that for 300 photos and counting. It’s sized for ants like 200kb was my only option under the limit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version