Author Topic: My lowered C-10 project  (Read 1761 times)

Offline 1976Scottsdale

My lowered C-10 project
« on: December 04, 2007, 09:52:20 PM »
I finally got to go see what kind of shape my lowered C-10 was in today after giving it away six months ago.  It is really not too bad.  The stepside bed ia in good shape, but t does need a floor... always has.  The front clip is perfect aside from inner fender wells(typical, again, they were bad when I got it.)  It runs pretty well, no idea what motor is except for driver dip stick smallblock with 7" balancer, all orange, and decal saying "Built By Chevrolet, Number 1" on the driver side valve cover.  It has a 1bbl carb on an adaptor plate right now, I had a 4barrel on it.  The frame was dipped and painted and has all new lines, hoses, bushings, etc on it.  The rear was lowered with an axle flip kit, nice job, truly, just needs a C-notch kit, can;t seem to find one.   BTW, found a good site for identifying heads as a general starting point for that subborn owner, who for some unthinkable reason, won't let you pull a valve cover to get numbers... go figure.  http://www.geocities.com/rscott77070/headguide.html