Author Topic: What should I expect?  (Read 3430 times)

Offline 79c10junkie

What should I expect?
« on: March 19, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
HEY GUYS! I'm almost done w/ my .350.I have put in: (  aluminum highrise strip dominater intake,edelbrock 600cfm carb,double coil valve springs,double roller timing kit,2.02 heads,comp cam 268h high energy and lifters, and about to install a new crank kit and piston rings.ALSO have hei distibutor ,new fuel pump and new oil pump.)What kind of performance should I expect?I STILL have the granny tranny.I'm gonna try in the near future to swap that for a 700r4 and get the truck dualed out.Any idea's,suggestions?I plan to get roller rockers,but don't have the money right now.Any responses are greatly appreciated.  

Edited by: roundedline at: 3/21/04 9:34 am

Offline 79c10junkie

Anybody here other than rounded line?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »
Hey,what's the deal w/ the emoticon? The least you could do is post your opinion instead of editing mine w/ that sad face. C'mon. I can take criticism. If you think it's       ,tell me. If you have an opinion or reccomendation,let me know.Thats the whole reason we're even on this board isn't it?Sorry if I come across as an @#%$.You're the only one who has anwsered my post's and I appreciate it. With that said.WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!  

Edited by: roundedline at: 3/21/04 9:36 am

Offline roundedline

• Administrator
Re: Anybody here other than rounded line?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »
What emoticon?  The sad face?  That is what you put in there.  If you use the colon : and the left open bracket ( together is automatically adds the emoticon.  

All I did was edit the expletive out of you post because I don't want to see it on the board, which I own, and will be removing it from the all posts, so don't feel targeted.  You can leave it out and still make sense.  This is the rules of the forum.  Keep in mind children and families read this.

As for where is everybody, I couldn't tell you.  I believe a lot of people lurk here as there is about 1000 visits on this site daily with about 11 posts a day average.  I am here because this is my site along with wanting to help out fellow 73-87 owners.  

I edited your original post and put the space between the : and the (.  That is all I did.

Chris Lucas
www.73-87chevytrucks.com
www.captkaoscustoms.com
Project Su
Jimmy 2WD Project

Edited by: roundedline at: 3/21/04 9:34 am

Offline 79c10junkie

Didn't mean to jump the gun.Sorry.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 08:51:00 AM »
Yeah ,I SHOULD HAVE kept my big mouth shut.By the way ,how do I use the emoticon's?I can never get them when I want em'.

Offline roundedline

• Administrator
Re: Didn't mean to jump the gun.Sorry.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 09:01:00 AM »
When you make a post there should be a pic of every availible emoticon on the right.  Just click on the one you want and it will add it automatically.  If you run your mouse over each one it will show you the proper text used to make the emoticon.

Chris Lucas
www.73-87chevytrucks.com
www.captkaoscustoms.com
Project Su
Jimmy 2WD Project