General Site Info > Site Suggestions

Forum theme?

(1/3) > >>

m3talc0re:
Just curious, but how busy are these forums these days? Would you guys be interested in a custom theme for these forums?

Captkaos:
Busy I guess is relative.  I think average is 20-30 post a day.  Haven't looked.
As for a custom theme last time I tried one it caused upgrade issues.  So it got dumped.

Chris Lucas
73-87chevytrucks.com
squarebody.biz

m3talc0re:
Large version changes in the forums usually breaks old themes. Sometimes smaller version updates for it, depending on how many files the themes actually touch. I used to make SMF themes, lol. I used to be pretty well known around the SMF community until I kinda left web development... -_- I still see my themes around sometimes though, lol. Especially the Warzone theme, which was the last one I made. Wonder if I can find a forum using it...

fitz:
  I'll bite,  what is a forum theme?
  As far as this forum being busy, I know I'm on here daily.  I don't post here everyday, but I'm always checking in on other peoples trucks.
  When I have a question on 73-87's, I google it.  Google usually sends me back to this forum.  If I don't find the answer, then I post the question.  This forum is more helpful than the amount of daily post may indicate.

Irish_Alley:
the theme is the layout and color scheme, like this light gray on dark gray. we used to have a few to choose from but the form was updated and all was lost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version