Author Topic: SEEKING a 73-80 rust free body ,or simply a rust free bed.  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Peteracer

SEEKING a 73-80 rust free body ,or simply a rust free bed.
« on: October 10, 2003, 11:58:00 PM »
Hello,
I am thinking of rebuilding My 74 GMC C15 , and since i live in the northeast, my truck is a piece of rust, i would need at least a rust free 8' bed and  being very lucky i would find a rust free "donor truck" for my project.If you have a rust free bed or a complete truck ( i need body parts  no mechanical parts required), I would be happy to pick it up helping you to get rid of it.I am just trying to finish my project on a realistic budgetm i know  that my 74 will never worth in moeny what ill put in it, so that is why im trying to find the best deals around

I can travel to pick up the parts or " donor truck" and  will appreciate your help finding what im looking for.

thank you .
Peter

1974 c15  GMC
350 th 350
LWB HD suspension  

Offline 77 K30 Crew Cab Dually

Re: SEEKING a 73-80 rust free body ,or simply a rust free
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 02:52:00 AM »
I might be able to help you out here. I have a friend in Snow Hill North Carolina. He has a crapload of old 73-87 pickups. If you are looking for a fleetside bed, he has some laying around. He would be more than happy to part with a good bed. He won't give it to you, but the price would be just about like he's giving it to you. Send me a line if you would like to contact him. Hopefully I can help.

Offline problazer

donor truck......
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 05:29:00 PM »
WHere ya from??????