73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Interior & Equipment

Dash Pad

(1/4) > >>

jsc:
Can anyone recommend a replacement dash pad for my '83 C10?  I've heard horror stories about some not fitting right, especially around the gauge cluster. 

Thanks

John

MIKE S:
All I can tell you is I did not want to mess with the repro ones. I sent mine to Just Dashes in southern calif. They rebuilt mine from the ground up. It is near perfect and just like the factory would have made it. It will cost you about a thousand dollars or so. They take your core and strip it down and start with the metal frame. they use the same process as the original manufacturer. Check them out online they have some videos you can watch of how they do it 

Irish_Alley:
the ones that we sell at our store fit good. http://store.73-87chevytrucks.com/merchant2/

jsc:
Thanks.  I checked into shipping the dash off.  I think that's the surest thing, but my truck is not a high dollar truck.  So that leaves me with repro, which I'm not against, but don't want to be staring into these huge gaps around the gauges every time I drive it. 

Is there a guarantee with the ones sold here? 

Thanks again

John

Irish_Alley:
i cant say for sure. i know chris (the owner) only sells the things that he would use himself, email him webmaster@73-87chevytrucks.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version