73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Interior & Equipment

Speaker boxes

(1/1)

nash1069:
I was just wondering if anyone has put a combination box behind the seat of their truck, I am thinking about having 2 6x9's and one 10 inch sub all in one box, separated of course, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with this configuration.

old84gold:
i have that exact configuration behind my seat, except that they are in seperate boxes. it fits fine. i have my amp and my ten in a box in the middle and my 6x9s outside of that. fit when i had a bench seat and now with my buckets. seats go all the way back too. goold luck.

nash1069:
Thank you for your info that will help greatly I plan on doing this in the spring and was wondering how this would work.

80scottsdale:
itll fit just fine, i have two 10"s in seperate boxes with horn tweeters in the boxes also, and 2 6x9's resting in the corners. the amp is under the seat, it looks fine and sounds great  

rat383:
i have three tens and two 6x9 behind my seat with my seat all the way back im thinking of puting 3 12 in just as long as you have the air space you can put it in if you dont have the air space behind your seat mak chambers  under the seat good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version