Author Topic: What's in your pocket?...  (Read 21713 times)

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
What's in your pocket?...
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »
Well, since everyone is posting cool everyday carry pics...

I dont carry the Uncle Henry everyday, a bit much on the belt.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 11:55:00 AM by philo_beddoe »
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  Zechariah 14:1

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
Re: What's in your pocket?...
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2020, 05:30:24 AM »
This is the latest addition to my TOPS collection.  It's a Baja 4.5 "Reserve Edition". 

I have a Baja 3.0 that is on my belt pretty regularly...WAYYY regularly, in fact.  The 3.0 sees me through my daily tasks of cutting sandwiches, opening feed bags, and cutting baling wire.  It (the 3.0) takes and holds a wonderful edge.  So, when I saw this 4.5 "work of art", I had to have it.

I couldn't be happier, and hope to score another to hold a place in my "back-up" box...

I spent most of my money on Jack Daniel's, Copenhagen, pocket knives, and 4X4 trucks.  The rest I just wasted.

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2020, 08:42:45 AM »
Oh, yeah...  8)

I spent most of my money on Jack Daniel's, Copenhagen, pocket knives, and 4X4 trucks.  The rest I just wasted.

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2020, 01:40:21 AM »
A few years back, I did some ranch road and sendero shredding, out at a Ranch in South Texas.  About an hour after leaving, I realized I left a hose bib (well water) running, at the behest of the land Owner. 

Before returning to the Ranch, to turn-off the water, I stopped by a nearby Friend's house to grab a .357 revolver.  The Ranch took a VERY different look after sundown. (*Feral hogs, coyotes, rattlesnakes, illegal aliens, etc.)

After that experience, I promised myself that I would never be that "helpless" again.  I decided to put-together a "truck bag", with my basic necessities (*in the event I ever got caught-out in South Texas, alone, again.)

Here are a few of my favorite edged tools, that regularly occupy my "truck bag", in the event I ever have to make a "night" of it...

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2020, 02:27:16 AM »
My TBT-1's have become my preferred, overnight "firewood harvesting" tools...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 02:30:15 AM by JAH »

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2020, 03:23:39 PM »
This is the latest addition to my TOPS collection.  It's a Baja 4.5 "Reserve Edition". 

I have a Baja 3.0 that is on my belt pretty regularly...WAYYY regularly, in fact.  The 3.0 sees me through my daily tasks of cutting sandwiches, opening feed bags, and cutting baling wire.  It (the 3.0) takes and holds a wonderful edge.  So, when I saw this 4.5 "work of art", I had to have it.

I couldn't be happier, and hope to score another to hold a place in my "back-up" box...
Hey, where is that Baja made, I like the style.
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  Zechariah 14:1

Offline LongbedRed

« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2020, 05:40:03 PM »
Cold steel Recon 1 from 2003 production run(aus8 steel) in my right pocket
Streamlight Microstream usb in my left
PT111 g2 in my back right
Phone/wallet in back left
Benchmade SOCP in my belt.      Feel naked without any one of them. Im not paranoid its just habitual

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2020, 08:50:39 PM »
Hey, where is that Baja made, I like the style.

Both of the Bajas (3.0 and 4.5) are made right here in the Great U.S. of A. (*Idaho), by TOPS Knives.

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2020, 08:55:26 PM »
Made in USA, i like it! Going to check thise out.

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2020, 09:55:31 PM »
While this particular blade is WAYYY too large to ride in my pocket, it is in my "truck bag" pretty regularly.  I used it, the other day, to split (*baton) a little wood for my backyard fire pit...

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2020, 03:15:03 AM »
I hadn't posted in here in a bit. (*In fact, I even got the big/bad RED warning upon hitting the "Reply" button.  Lol)

So, in the interest of giving a little CPR to the thread, I snapped a pic of the sharpened chunk of metal that was around me most of the day today.  Here's a little Barky "Squad Leader" action...

Offline JAH

• Registered Users
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2020, 04:47:40 AM »
"My, what big teeth you have"...