September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

* Search

* Top Boards

We need your help to make a 2018 Truck Calendar .
If you want to submit your truck, make sure it meets the criteria.

Welcome to 73-87chevytrucks.com

73-87chevytrucks.com is not only a forum we are also a vendor for a variety of parts both replacement and custom. Check out our store at 73-87chevytrucks.com Online Store

73-87chevytrucks Social Network

We are also on Facebook so give us a like to the page if you like what you see: http://www.facebook.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/7387chevytrucks

73-87chevytrucks Merchandise

Looking for a shirt, cap hoodie or anything else with our logo, check out or Cafepress site or our Spreadshirt site

Stewart G Griffin
Today at 12:39:13 AM by Stewart G Griffin
Views: 33 | Comments: 0

Can the 88-98 1/2 ton chrome wheels found at the salvage yard be made really shinny such as here:

From here, for example:

If so, how?

2) Do you need different lug nuts for these wheels?

3) Also, if you know the backspace of these wheels, this would be helpful too.   

i was going to go with the astro, aluminum honeycomb, but i've fallen in love with these.
September 21, 2018, 11:37:24 PM by genejohnson@earthlink.net | Views: 39 | Comments: 1

I'm a newbie here, first post.

Put a crate 350 in y '85 Scottsdale.  It has AC and a th400 and Ca. emissions crap.  All stock.  My AC controls (and heater, defroster, fan) don't work and I find the vacuum reservoir "ball" has a line going through the firewall but the other line is cut.  What and where is it supposed to connect for a source? 

There are a couple loose wires, too, and I'll get to those after these parts are fixed.

Also, there's vacuum line from an actuator on the passenger side exhaust manifold that connects to a weirdly U shaped steel line then another small ID (1/8") hose that is cut.    Must get vacuum from intake or carb (stock 4 barrel Holley).  Where and what does that connect to?

I printed schematic diagrams but they don't give specific locations and code stuff with numbers, not any part names.  I don't want to drive it with a vacuum leak, so it just sits until I sort those things out.
September 21, 2018, 08:47:21 AM by stonewoodfarms87 | Views: 74 | Comments: 3

I ordered a window kit for my 81 c10 and it still hasn't come in 3 monthslater, their number is disconnected and they wont respond to any of my emails or contact me with the information I provided in those emails. This company seems to be a joke and it looks like I'll be getting a lawyer here this week if no response or effort in fixing this issue is resolved by the end of this coming week. What a joke!! This company sucks... spend the extra bit of cash and go to someone respectable. Wish I would have known.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

September 21, 2018, 08:28:24 AM by raul7211 | Views: 32 | Comments: 0

Morning guys - my 82 c10 has been lowered (previous owner).  Has airbags in the front and flip kit in the rear - I now want to put airbags in the rear also - just don't know how :).
Can somebody help provide what is needed to install?  My biggest question is do I still need the leafs if I go with airbags? 
If you guys know of a tutorial on here, please point me in that direction.
I already have the tank and compressor, valves and everything I need.  Just need the bags for the rear, the brackets I'm assuming and help on the leaf question.  I hear alot about 4-link but have no idea what that is :).  I'd prefer not to notch at this time, just want to bag the rear to match the front.

Thanks in advance!
Irish_Alley
September 20, 2018, 07:25:11 PM by Irish_Alley
Views: 43 | Comments: 0

Would search but on my phone. Helping a friend with his a77 Nova. His dad put in autometer gauges and needs to either get a new cable or get an adapter to connect his stock snap on style spedo cable to the autometer screw on gauge
Pages: [1]

* Recent Posts

* Top Poster

Captkaos Captkaos
18068 Posts
VileZambonie VileZambonie
16950 Posts
Irish_Alley Irish_Alley
12672 Posts
zieg85 zieg85
6809 Posts
Blazin Blazin