Author Topic: Concert last night:  (Read 989 times)

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
Concert last night:
« on: June 24, 2010, 08:33:47 AM »
Saw Vince Neil, and the Scorpions last night. Was an awesome show.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline autorepr

• Frequent Member
Re: Concert last night:
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 01:43:30 PM »
Cool! How was Vince?    I like him solo and with Motley Crue........ I saw them at Riverbend in Cincinnati last summer AND THEY SUCKED! I hate to say it but it was the worst concert I have EVER been to. (been to like 100 concerts so far) It was Crue Fest last summer and it was Sabastian Bach, Godsmack and Crue. Got there late and missed most of SB, Godsamck was AWESOME!!!!! but only played for about 45minutes. Crue came out and played a few songs and I noticed Tommy Lee wasn't on the drums. He came out with his hand all bandaged up and said "he had an "accident" with sparklers (the sticks little kids can handle on the 4th of July) and burnt his hand"! So they had the drummer from Seven Dust fill in for him. He knew most of the songs did an ok job, but Vince only attempted half the lyrics and the half he did attempt was a mumbled mess. He must have really tied one on before coming out! We left an hour into their show. They were definetely off that night.
UH-OH  I'M GONNA NEED A BIGGER BANDAID!!!!!

Offline JRConnieK10

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 04:44:28 PM »
autoreper- The wife and I went to the Fraze Saturday night for the Blues Fest. Saw Tommy Castro Band and a couple others it was awesome a couple rows off the stage.

Blazin- Glad to hear you had a good time also. Nothing like a good concert I'm just not  in to the whole crowd thing anymore.

'85 K10 LWB 350/SM465
BUILT NOT BOUGHT

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 11:55:36 PM »
Vince was great, his drummer is freakin awesome!
That whats nice about Meadowbrook, the crowd isn't to bad. It pretty well laid out so getting in and out it not to bad
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline autorepr

• Frequent Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »
That's like the Fraze, it's a smaller venue and draws a decent crowd but not too big of a crowd. We always get lawn tickets witch is only 40 yards or so from the stage. The only negative is they yell at you to sit down! Sit down at a rock n roll concert? Who in the heck sit's down at a rock n roll concert???????  Still it's a great place to see a show.  Alice Cooper, Billy Idol, Huey Lewis and The News are all coming to Fraze this summer.
Haven't got my tickets yet but I'm going to get'em soon!

Glad you guy's had a great time! (JR @ Fraze and Blazin @ Meadowbrook)   When I hit the the Lotto I'm gonna put on a concert and have all the big name bands and YOUR ALL INVITED!!!!!!!

UH-OH  I'M GONNA NEED A BIGGER BANDAID!!!!!