73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Wheels & Tires

New Wheels for Old Blazer - Suggestions as to where to shop?

(1/3) > >>

Mike Phillips:
New Wheels for Old Blazer - Suggestions as to where to shop?

Hi everyone,

Long time since I posted here, sold my last classic truck a few years ago.  Looking to buy my next new old Blazer or Jimmy.

If and when I do get one, does anyone have any recommendations as to where to shop for some nice wheels?  The 1978 Blazer I'm looking at right now has stock running gear, so 6-bolt wheels.  ALL my past trucks had 3/4 and 1-ton axles, so they were all 8 lug.  Not really feeling the drive to buy something already running and driving with half-ton running gear so figured I would just upgrade to some nice looking wheels for the factory axles already under the truck.

-Mike

VileZambonie:
Check out this guy https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072410054764&sk=photos

Mike Phillips:
Thanks for  the link, they look like they do a great job of helping people get awesome vintage wheels.

I'm leaning towards old-school slotted mags, but I'm also open to something modern, but has to be chrome or aluminum finish - I don't like dark wheels.  Seems like when you have dark wheels, the entire picture of dark wheels and black tires just seems to blur into one big round thing.

Hated the black wheels on my last truck.

Much preferred the brighter look for wheels and miss the BBC Jimmy

-Mike

Shifty:
Love me some slotted mags!   8)

VileZambonie:
I'm old school. Love the slots  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version