Author Topic: 84 GMC 4X4 Tow Hooks needed  (Read 3214 times)

Offline truckdoctor

84 GMC 4X4 Tow Hooks needed
« on: August 29, 2008, 06:55:10 PM »
I've just finished building a conglomeration of different trucks to make a final titled 84 GMC 4X4. It's certainly taken a longer time than I thought it would, but looking at the almost completed project makes things worth while. About the only thing I need and don't have is a set of proper fitting tow hooks for the front. When I put things together I did buy the correct front air dam with the cut-outs in place for the tow hooks, so I don't need to cut the holes out or buy another one so I can install and use the front hooks. What is the use of having and operation a 4X4 if it doesn't have any front hooks? I know at some point in time I'll need them for one reason or other. As they say, it's better to have them and not need them than it is to not have them and need them.

Because there is a lot of information here on this site I figured hopefully someone will be able to let me know where I can buy these? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Offline justinm

Re: 84 GMC 4X4 Tow Hooks needed
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »
I should have a pair of tow hooks sitting in the storage area. Where are you located?

Offline Lt.Del

• Andy aka:SgtDel
  • DelbridgePhotography.com
    • www.delbridge.net
Re: 84 GMC 4X4 Tow Hooks needed
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »
I know what ya mean