Author Topic: what to do next  (Read 4099 times)

Offline 76chevy

what to do next
« on: March 22, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »
i have a 1976 chevy. its painted, new chrome, has new rims and tires, new engine and dress up kit, duel exhausts, bed liner, what are some suggestions about what you guys would do next. because i still need to do things but i dont know what to move on to now? i want to to be fast and sporty looking so i can drive it in the spring summer and fall.

Offline 87swb

• Frequent Member
what to do next
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »
drive it and take care of it.:hat  

Offline 123 pugsy

Re: what to do next
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 05:36:00 AM »
Enjoy it!!  Any pics?

Pugsy
76 C10 LWB
TPI 350

Offline 76chevy

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 11:26:00 AM »
i will try to get some on in a few weeks

Offline 81ChevyCheyenne

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
Clean, There is always something that can be sharpened. When you open that hood you want the Wow factor of a clean engine. Check your battery tray. Clean and repaint. Save you alot of pain later. Also, the coolant overflow tank. Looks tons better when really white!

81ChevyCheyenne

Offline cheyenne77

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
I say get us some pictures. Did you think about the interior. I often neglect that. The Truck I any currently working on, I've considered some interior work. So, far I've redone the head liner, sun visors,and door panels. I want to get the seat reapolstered, I'd like to get Captain's Chairs but currently, I think I'll get the bench seat redone. It's your ride, you should have some comfort features for long trips, MP3 player, air cond. etc. provided we can still drive these soon with the rising gas prices. :evil  

Offline 76chevy

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 09:53:00 PM »
i will try to get some picts up soon, but it might take awhile. your right though, i have a decent interior but i do neglect it! i have a cd player and 6by9's in it. the heat works but no air conditioning! i have a seat cover but would like to get a better one. and maybe put some new carpet in? thanks for the ideas keep them coming and i will try to get pics up sooner or later