Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 [27] 28 29 30

* Search

* Top Boards

73-87chevytrucks.com offers select, high quality parts for sale that help fund this website and Forum.  Take a moment to drop by and shop our products  http://store.73-87chevytrucks.com/merchant2/   If you don't find what you're looking for, shoot us an email (webmaster@73-87chevytrucks.com) - it simply may not have been added yet.  We add new items all of the time.

Welcome to 73-87chevytrucks.com

73-87chevytrucks.com is not only a forum we are also a vendor for a variety of parts both replacement and custom. Check out our store at 73-87chevytrucks.com Online Store

73-87chevytrucks Social Network

We are also on Facebook so give us a like to the page if you like what you see: http://www.facebook.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/7387chevytrucks

73-87chevytrucks Merchandise

Looking for a shirt, cap hoodie or anything else with our logo, check out or Cafepress site or our Spreadshirt site

Catrik
Today at 01:13:14 AM by Catrik
Views: 22 | Comments: 0

There is an auction for 85 chevy truck axles and what looks like SM465+NP205. But from what I can search only 3/4 tons had 8 lug 10 bolts and they should have 14BFF rear? Am I mistaken or is the axle swapped already? And what would the WMS-WMS be?

Havent called the seller yet, but if they have ~4.11 ratio and I can get them for cheap I could pick them up for my K10.

June 26, 2017, 07:21:25 PM by Mike Phillips | Views: 72 | Comments: 5

Help identify master cylinder - might be Corvette - on my 1987 Silverado 4-wheel disc brakes

I ordered a master cylinder from NAPA for my truck and its nowhere close to the master cylinder that I removed.

This truck was upgraded to 3/4 ton axels with 4-wheel disc brakes.

My friend Rob says it looks like it came off a Corvette.

Rob also said that would make sense as the addition of rear disc brakes would require more hydraulic fluid volume.

I bought the truck like this and the seller wouldn't know much as he farmed most of the work out to other shops.

I took pictures, was thinking someone else has made this change and might recognize the master cylinder.

Any guesses?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
m3talc0re
June 26, 2017, 06:58:51 PM by m3talc0re
Views: 52 | Comments: 2

83 GMC Sierra Classic C1500, on the dash there are the two corner speakers and then there's a (very oddly shaped I might add) center speaker. How is that thing wired? I do not have a stock radio, nor does mine have a center channel...
vjfelix55
June 26, 2017, 02:05:06 PM by vjfelix55
Views: 37 | Comments: 0

Well everyone, I finally gave in and took my suburban to a shop :(. My friend owns the shop so I trust him but its probably gonna cost a pretty penny. One day it started running really bad when I started it. A lot of clinking noises from the torque converter/flexplate area. I redid the timing I replaced all torque converter bolts. The flex plate was fine I just couldn't figure it out. I dont have the resources to do the work myself unfortunately so I guess I'll see where I go from here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

June 26, 2017, 01:25:31 AM by carlnelson | Views: 62 | Comments: 5

Ok, been having problems starting, turn the key click, jiggle the automatic shifter, press up, press back, press it all around while turning the key, eventually Bingo, starts right up... so bought both a new ignition switch and a new neutral safety switch... might as well change them both if I'm going be under the dash... but the NSS looks different, it has no tabs to screw it onto the column, just snap in tabs.  AutoZone swears its's the right one, tho in person they look at it like it is a second head... and shake their heads....  What's up?

I've only found one comment using the search function that some one said that they zip tied theirs to the column because there was no tabs to screw it.... but that's where the comments ended, no other response...

Help?
Pages: [1]

* Recent Posts

* Top Poster

Captkaos Captkaos
17993 Posts
VileZambonie VileZambonie
15880 Posts
Irish_Alley Irish_Alley
11928 Posts
zieg85 zieg85
6478 Posts