Author Topic: Looking for parts - Where to post?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline kcwis

Looking for parts - Where to post?
« on: February 15, 2017, 10:29:30 AM »
I'm not sure where to post or look for parts,is there a fee?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 10:59:43 AM by bd »

Offline bd

• Global Moderator
Re: Looking for parts - Where to post?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 10:58:07 AM »
Parts are available in the site store.  Parts sold by members can be found in the classified section.  You don't need a site subscription to peruse the classified section, only to sell or post items that you want to buy.

As of April 1, 2008 All Classified forums require a Site Supporter Subscription.  For individuals it is $25 per year and you can buy and sell whatever you like on the forum.  Go to your Profile using the following link: Paid Subscriptions

Your questions are answered by the Registration Agreement.

Please pay particular attention to the following section...

Classified Restrictions:
Joining the site does not entitle members to post For Sale or Wanted to Buy or What's It Worth Items on the board.  All For Sale/Wanted to Buy/What's It Worth items MUST be posted in the Classified section.  The site charges for posting For Sale and Wanted to Buy Items in the classified ads via Site Subscription which is $25 a year.  Any post that infers, hints or alludes to a sale or wanted to buy made by a non-supporting member will be removed without warning.  By default all non-site supporters cannot post in the classified section.  Vendors/companies joining the site to solicit customers or sales are required to purchase Vendor Support available in the Paid Subscriptions link in your Profile.  Any posts made by potential vendors without this subscription will be removed without question and the user stripped of posting abilities until subscription is paid.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:21:30 AM by bd »
Rich
It's difficult to know just how much you don't know until you know it.
In other words... if people learn by making mistakes, by now I should know just about everything!!!
87 R10 Silverado Fleetside 355 MPFI 700R4 3.42 Locker (aka Rusty, aka Mater)

Offline Acd

Re: Looking for parts - Where to post?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 09:58:24 PM »
Great question I'm new also any info would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk