Author Topic: Seats...  (Read 3099 times)

Offline scritt83

Seats...
« on: May 24, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »
Plan on installing some 60/40 seats sometime in the future. Trying to figure out what color to look for. Interior has brown dash pad. roof/doors/floor under seat,bottom of dash is all factory paint. I think its cream beige. With door panels slightly darker like a tan. I thought about tan seats since my bench is like a tan but I think it may look worse to be a close match. So I thought just go totally different like in the grey family. Since those are pretty common.

Definitely want 60/40 (or 40/20/40) with flip down console being I have 2 kids. So buckets are out.

What you guys suggest?

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Re: Seats...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 05:24:25 PM »
purple....
i think i can picture the setup you have and understand about "close" match really looking worse as theres already 2 different shades of brown. grey would be a easy to find color for the 2000 style chevys. not sure how well grey and brown will look. im sure we have some members that have that setup or even with black seats
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline scritt83

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 05:39:01 PM »
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=659493

This interior is just like mine... I just came across this after I posted...

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 06:31:41 PM »

that combo i dont think looks too bad. what color carpet do you have?
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline scritt83

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 07:07:40 PM »
I don't have any carpet. There's a dark color mat thing under a flexible tan rubber mat (molded shape of the floor) with floor mats on top of those. Planned on replacing it also. Other than that it's all trim and painted metal.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 07:19:01 PM by scritt83 »

Offline ShogunK20

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 06:52:14 AM »
Look at the 60/40 bench out of an 88-98. I dabbed up the mounts myself for my K20

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk