73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Blazers/Jimmys

Blazer 1/4 panels

(1/2) > >>

gharris79:
I'm looking at replacing my Blazer's 1/4 panels again. Does anybody know of a site that sells full 1/4's? I replaced the ones on my truck 10 years ago and they are rusting through again. They used to be in   and Classic partsbut obviously been discontinued.

Big Chip:

--- Quote from: gharris79 on March 28, 2018, 05:18:38 AM ---I'm looking at replacing my Blazer's 1/4 panels again. Does anybody know of a site that sells full 1/4's? I replaced the ones on my truck 10 years ago and they are rusting through again. They used to be in   and Classic partsbut obviously been discontinued.

--- End quote ---
Try PM’ing captkaos, the owner of this site.  He may carry them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VileZambonie:
Are they that bad that you cannot just repair them?  http://store.73-87chevytrucks.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=7&Category_Code=B

gharris79:

--- Quote from: VileZambonie on March 28, 2018, 10:01:34 AM ---Are they that bad that you cannot just repair them?  http://store.73-87chevytrucks.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=7&Category_Code=B

--- End quote ---

I figure for the price and labour it would be just as cheap to replace the full 1/4. I'd rather not have to look at it again for another 10yrs. Where it's getting bad is close to the size of the patch panels.

gharris79:

--- Quote from: Big Chip on March 28, 2018, 07:08:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: gharris79 on March 28, 2018, 05:18:38 AM ---I'm looking at replacing my Blazer's 1/4 panels again. Does anybody know of a site that sells full 1/4's? I replaced the ones on my truck 10 years ago and they are rusting through again. They used to be in   and Classic partsbut obviously been discontinued.

--- End quote ---
Try PM’ing captkaos, the owner of this site.  He may carry them.

I looked in the store and didn't see anything listed. I just found some on cardomain but haven't ordered anything from them before. Waiting for a shipping quote to New Brunswick from California. I'm also looking at a replacement tub from North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version