Author Topic: Edelbrock Power Package??  (Read 5437 times)

Offline Magnimike1

Re: Edelbrock Power Package??
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »
I need a gears and a posi too.. But later.

I bought my "package" from EPW (Engine Parts Warehouse) in Dallas. It is over by the new FBI building on Northwest Highway.

Offline GVazquez

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 08:31:38 PM »
pmme the price if you dont mind ;)

Offline SUX2BU99

• My Cardomain Site. Truck is on Page 6.
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
Both of those 350s should run really nice when done. Please let us know how it goes once they are driveable. I've been thinking a lot about swapping my intake for a RPM Air Gap. Or, going for the much less expensive Professional Products version. Just wonder how the quality of them is.

What does that RPM cam spec out at?

What method did you use to contact CompCams about their cam recommendation? When I tried to contact them, twice by fax and once by email, I got ZERO response. No, I didn't call which I'm sure would have been the best I suppose but when they don't even bother with their other methods of contact that they offer, that really cheezed me off. Maybe cuz I am Canadian.....
85 Chevy Silverado C10 short, wide, yellow, 2wd. Lowered, 60-over 350 with Dart Iron Eagle heads and Comp Cams XE268 cam, TH350 w/ shift kit, 3.40 Gov-lok 12 bolt.

Offline GVazquez

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 09:43:13 PM »
I contacted them though e-mail, took 3-5 days Crane has yet to return e-mail ???