73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Diesel Engine Discussion

how many 6.2 owners do we have out there?

(1/15) > >>

fitz:
How many 6.2 owners do we have on this forum? My collection is now up to 4. All are J code motors in Military blazers and pick ups. My goal is to get one of the pick ups road worthy by springtime. What does everyone else have?

Blazin:
I have one, but its in a parts truck 82 K30 cab and chassis. It does run very nice, fuel pump has been teawked a bit. Starter crapped out and haven't started it in a few years now though.

junkman.:
I have an 82 GMC 1500 LWB with a later model 6.2L now being converted to a short bed

mrboyy17:
i got an 86 4x4 6.2 k20...i love it and its really confy with the flexsteel seat in it

snibook7537:
I have an 85 K10 Shortbed Scottsdale  It's really nice but I must say I wish I had gotten a K30 the truck is just so different from my K30. I feel like I'm driving a cadillac (lol okay not that bad) with the half ton suspension.  But then again I'm not good with change. I just checked my MPG and I'm getting 16.099 MPG, thats kind of the reason I went for the 6.2 because I was getting about 10 with the 350 in my K30. It's got a 700R4 and 3.08 gears I think thats honestly a little low but I don't know it's only the first tank I've checked.

I am thinking about putting the 1 ton axles under it and the SM465 and NP205 from my K30 but don't know if I really want to mess with the truck it's dang near mint and original.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version