Author Topic: Newbie here. How do I find my posts?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline bigbird90650

Newbie here. How do I find my posts?
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:45:29 PM »
Hi. I'm a newbie here and can't seem to find my posts that I've made. If someone replies to one of my posts I can click on "show new replies to your posts" but if nobody replies then I have to search the forums to find my posts. Is there somewhere that all of my posts are listed? I've been on many other forums and they have a button called "user CP" that has all of your posts listed in it. Please help. Thanks
73 Chevy C20 Custom. 350 engine Th350 trans. Stock for now. All original. Just bought it from the original owner's son.

Offline firefighter

• Frequent Member
Re: Newbie here. How do I find my posts?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »
Click on your screen name. That will pull up your profile.

Then click on "show posts" under your screen name. That will show all the posts you've made.

Is this what you're looking for?

Offline bigbird90650

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 06:11:04 PM »
Click on your screen name. That will pull up your profile.

Then click on "show posts" under your screen name. That will show all the posts you've made.

Is this what you're looking for?

Fireman you are the best. YES that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much.
73 Chevy C20 Custom. 350 engine Th350 trans. Stock for now. All original. Just bought it from the original owner's son.

Offline beastie_3

• Josh
    • My truck pics
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
Also, if you are looking for a specific post you wrote, you can go to the advanced search option and put in your screen name as well as key words. if you have many posts, it will come up with more specific results. It also works when searching for someone elses post.