General Site Info > Website/Forum News and Info

Upload folder is currently full, so new photos currently cannot be added

<< < (2/3) > >>

m3talc0re:
Yeah, I don't know why people delete imgur images, it's free, lol. At least mass storage is cheap these days.

Irish_Alley:
well i cleaned up my photo bucket due to being over the free limit. so half my pictures are missing now. one down fall to using the sites upload is you can only upload 4 pictures and most times you have to resize them even off the cell phone.

Captkaos:
I thought I updated the pic limite, but more that 4 makes a LONG post.
The only limit I have in place right now is the size, I will look into this, but highest resolution off of phones are going to be HUGE...

Irish_Alley:
yes i understand about the size issue. i try to keep a post to 4 pictures but if its directions to something then it kind of gets hard to keep pictures with the right steps

m3talc0re:
There may be a mod or something to resize images once they're uploaded and discard the larger originals, but I don't really know for sure. It would increase the server's cpu usages, too...
As far as I know, Imgur only limits the file size of the images to 20mb non-animated and 200mb animated, but no limit to how many images a user can upload.

Edit: just a quick look, I didn't see any mods for it, lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version