Author Topic: Just curious about the overzealous word-censoring  (Read 11075 times)

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Re: Just curious about the overzealous word-censoring
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 08:38:59 AM »
Ok time to turn it...Update on politics.........
i was like, oh now we have to lock the post lol
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline 80Chevy4x4

• Registered Users
  • Honey this only costed a couple of dollars!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 10:06:36 AM »
Ok time to turn it...Update on politics.........
i was like, oh now we have to lock the post lol

Have to get some humor on here...lol....unless you want a picture of me on here so everyone can laugh... :)

Offline Stewart G Griffin

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 05:17:22 PM »
They have it turned up because I would give Irish a really hard time about living on the wrong side of Maryland....I am on the good side....LOL

Schaffer DID NOT know what he was talking about AND wouldn't know anything about atmosphere if it fell on top of him.  i consider the Eastern Shore a wonderful gift.  And if more people feel negatively about the ES, then good----it leaves more of it for people like me.

Seriously.

Offline 80Chevy4x4

• Registered Users
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »
They have it turned up because I would give Irish a really hard time about living on the wrong side of Maryland....I am on the good side....LOL

Schaffer DID NOT know what he was talking about AND wouldn't know anything about atmosphere if it fell on top of him.  i consider the Eastern Shore a wonderful gift.  And if more people feel negatively about the ES, then good----it leaves more of it for people like me.

Seriously.

Ya'll have me wanting to moe to the Eastern side now.....I am too close to DC   :)

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 03:22:24 PM »
you have to be careful when you move over here. move too north and you move to where people from NJ are migrating to, move to south and you have to deal with the VA people. word of advice if you move close to a car farm or chicken house they tend to scare away those yuppies. i still think cow poop stinks but i know im home when i smell it and it will always be home when i can smell the farms

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline 80Chevy4x4

• Registered Users
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 04:47:32 PM »
you have to be careful when you move over here. move too north and you move to where people from NJ are migrating to, move to south and you have to deal with the VA people. word of advice if you move close to a car farm or chicken house they tend to scare away those yuppies. i still think cow poop stinks but i know im home when i smell it and it will always be home when i can smell the farms

UUMMM  be careful about what you say about VA guys...I just moved here from VA 3 years ago....LOL

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 06:11:40 PM »
lol knew there was something about you

Offline 80Chevy4x4

• Registered Users
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »
lol knew there was something about you

Now for the real news about me....I was born in Connecticut and lived there until i was 14...then moved to VA....LOL......now you can really be scared!!!!   :)

Offline philo_beddoe

• 77 C-10
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 08:56:14 PM »
Being a huge civil war junkie, i'd love to be able to live in or near Winchester, VA.
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  Zechariah 14:1

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2016, 08:00:13 PM »
it is setup that way to keep it civil. and if you have a child, they can read it with you with fear of running into questionable words.  It isn't necessary in normal conversation so it is removed here.