Author Topic: my new 83 short bed 4wd lifted  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Swims350

• Cars and trucks
my new 83 short bed 4wd lifted
« on: December 11, 2016, 09:37:57 AM »
I just picked this up on my brithday dec. 7 2016. it's got what seems to be 4 inch lift in front and has 4 inch block with AAL in back so it's about 5.5 to 6 inches. I will be lifting more of course lol. It's a 2wd body on a 4wd frame so I need to get a high hump floor section for it, plan to body lift as well. There's no motor or trans, it has 208 t-case. Unsure on gear ratio but has 35x12.50's for now. I've got one mismatched whee, gotta change that, I'd rather have chrome or alum. anyways. Has a very nice seat in it, has a/c but I plan to swap to heat only or at least remove the a/c part of the box as none of the engine stuff nor the condensor in front of the radiator are there. I've been wanting one for awhile. My old man had a 76 2wd we worked on many years ago, I may have posted pics before, then he had an 86 4wd we put a 4 inch lift under, he traded it for his current 84 c10 that's my pic, it was blue and is now white. I know I posted pics of it awhile back. I haven't ben around in awhile though since I haven't had one, but now that I own one I hope to kep updating with more pics and info as the build goes on. It may be slow I've got 2 other projects as well, a 91 s10 v8 frame off resto-mod and a 79 camaro rs.

sorry looks like I made my pics small on tinypic, photobucket was acting up not letting me into upload

this is the odd ball out..

rest match this one...

See all our rides and projects at:

www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454