73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > 4 Wheel Drives

Rear spring bushings

(1/1)

autopat:
Anyone have a good part number for rear spring bushings? 1990 V1500 Suburban. I’m going to install new shackles, but my bolts are frozen in the sleeves, so I know I’m going need bushings to install them.

75gmck25:
I usually go to RockAuto site and look up the parts.  They will list different manufacturer parts numbers and categorize them for quality.  If I have the time to wait and am willing to pay the shipping I then order them from Rock Auto.  If I'm in a hurry I will check for somewhere local to get Delco or other name brand parts. 

In most cases RockAuto will have a lower price for the parts, but then you have to  add in the shipping.

Bruce

Irish_Alley:
wont order anything from rockauto due to their return policy. i can understand if i ordered the wrong part or no longer needed it but when the manufacture screws up on a catalytic converter and rockauto required me to pay to return the defective part and pay to get the new part.

roundhouse:
I stopped using rock auto after two tie rod ends from them prematurely wore out , like in a few weeks .

I use summit racing now
   Costs more but much better quality parts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version