73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

81 K10 Build

<< < (56/66) > >>

Mike81K10:
Still moving along and making some progress. Got the hardware to bolt down my bed, was missing the washers, lock washers, and nuts for the bolts (I had). I completed the paint work on the drivers side of the bed. Actually, I still need to add a couple more coats of clear and then finish up the PS of the bed and then the tail gate. Still need to install the mirrors, install the inside door panels, tail lights, and bumper. I had to install a washer on top of the DS cab bushing to align the bed and can on the DS, it was not off much.

Will attach some picks.

JohnnyPopper:
Nice, interesting paint pattern on the front fender, almost follows the line of 73-80. Clever Mike!

Mike81K10:
Installed the filler neck on the Drivers side. Have had trouble with the rubber hose that goes from the lower pipe to the tank that has about a 45 degree bend in it. It is 1 3/8" inside diameter. The only one I found was a 1.5"  I.D. and I tighten the clamp where I think it is sealed, However, I sure would like to find the right one if someone knows where to get it. I will start working on the PS of the truck bed soon and do the last few things that are needed.

Will attach some picks. Big change where it was when I started.

Shifty:
Looking good Mike!

76Texan:
Looks great, been getting some good tips off this thread, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version