73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Conversion Trucks

Extended cab squarebody trucks

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mattyp401:
So I haven’t traded yet due in part to my “better half” but trading a 2001 GMC Yukon that is super clean for what it is but it also has 240K. I also looked for the CVI plate which by reading previous post it should be on the passenger side but there wasn’t one. This was the only tag that didn’t look factory.

I know I’m talking to a partial group but good deal or no? It does have rust around the door frames from where they probably did the conversion but no fender or bed wheel wells rust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zieg85:

--- Quote from: Mattyp401 on January 23, 2022, 03:03:48 PM ---So I haven’t traded yet due in part to my “better half” but trading a 2001 GMC Yukon that is super clean for what it is but it also has 240K. I also looked for the CVI plate which by reading previous post it should be on the passenger side but there wasn’t one. This was the only tag that didn’t look factory.

I know I’m talking to a partial group but good deal or no? It does have rust around the door frames from where they probably did the conversion but no fender or bed wheel wells rust.

--- End quote ---

Going on book values the 2001 is worth more if in good shape.  Extended cab is extremely rare to begin with but made from a C30 dual rear wheels makes it very unique.  The yellow one is the only known SRW C30.  I have only seen a couple C30 DRW single cab conversions.  I really like it.

Mattyp401:

Welp looks like I won this battle but she got herself a new today for the troubles lol but she’s home to joking her older sister. Already in love with it and the plans are building as we speak.

Mr Diesel:
That's a nice find. I have never seen an extended cab dually before.

zieg85:

--- Quote from: Mattyp401 on January 24, 2022, 08:32:01 PM ---

Welp looks like I won this battle but she got herself a new today for the troubles lol but she’s home to joking her older sister. Already in love with it and the plans are building as we speak.

--- End quote ---

Enjoy, you have something special there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version