73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

1980 K20 4x4

<< < (3/38) > >>

Chevygold:
Here's a pic of my truck in the rain, just for a change!

1980K20:
Thanks everyone!

I decided my next thing is to put a collage of the different colors I've been thinking about. They'll be ready to paint soon, but are taking the bed apart now. That's a mess.

The wrx blue was one of them from the book of earmarked. The other day I saw one on the road too. Man, it's an omen.

Mark

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

frotosride:
Looking good!
I was wondering if there's new metal under the epoxy for the windshield? 

1980K20:

--- Quote from: frotosride on February 06, 2021, 08:59:02 PM ---Looking good!
I was wondering if there's new metal under the epoxy for the windshield?

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I think some new metal on the rear window, but no new metal on front. You can't get to the backside and the holes weren't as bad as if thought. But I'm not a body work guy. It was metalized epoxy. I assume that's lots of metal mixed in for a little more stability.

1980K20:
Hey folks, my wife and I combed through several years of color books in search of the perfect blue.  I'll do two-tone with silver.  We're down to three colors out of eight that we were looking at.  She says, "They're so close, you make the decision".  Man, almost as much pressure as a Superbowl quarterback!

2006 Subaru WRX - What VileZambonie's got on his truck
2005 Mini Cooper Hyper Blue
2007 Chevy Arrival

I've probably got a few more months before I make the final decision.  For now I just need to paint my new steering shaft, it's bare metal.

Please do write your opinions, always happy to hear perspectives!  I'm including the collage of all eight and the three candidates.

Thanks,
Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version