73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Seats and Restraints

Behind the seat storage box

(1/2) > >>

84GMCSierra:
Does anyone have a box to store small items like oil bottles etc behind their seat? Post pics if you can please. My truck is a daily driver and I want to keep the bare necessities behind my seat instead of in a box in the bed.

Rapid Roy:
The cardboard OE trays deteriorate over years. I did my own measurements and made one. Wasn't that hard. I also lightly stained it. My pics are too large to attach.

Swampyankee74:
I have an aluminum shelf in the upstairs if my father's barn that I pulled out of my 85 c10 20yrs ago. It is the full length of the bench seat. Has 2 shelves with a lip on them to keep things from falling out. The seat could go all the way back without interference.  I doughty it was stock by gm. But is this what you are thinking of? If so, I can get pics for you next time I'm over there. It is simply made, but effective.

Geezer77GMC:
Did this a while back...
http://forum.73-87chevytrucks.com/smforum/index.php?topic=39178.msg328787#msg328787

84GMCSierra:
Thanks everyone. Swampyankee74: I'd like to see what you have if it isn't too much trouble to get it out and take pics. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version