General Site Info > Welcome

Get to know fellow 73-87ChevyTrucks.com members!(NO Replies)

<< < (87/88) > >>

gardwadt:
Hello everyone. I am from Utah with a recently purchased 78 Chevy C10 with a 454 and a TH350 from my son in-law. Hoping to get a lot of good info and help from this forum.

BADGE73:
Howdy Folks, my name is Zack and I live out in Eastern Washington. Never been into trucks, it's always been cars for me and Ford, so what brought be here!? Well see my grandpa passed away and left me his 1973 Cheyenne C20 Camper Special and now that it sits in my driveway, I can't help but find myself getting overly obsessed with everything about it's square body and who can resist a V8! He was the original owner and I intend on bringing her back to life as original as the day it rolled off the Freemont assembly line. Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing what you are all working on!

AlfaKartinez:
Hi everyone, my name is David, I am 29 years old and from the state of New York.I will be glad to communicate and appreciate your advice.

82scottsdalec10:
Hey fellow square body lovers. New to the forum here. Im 41 years living in the south central ky area. Have 4 amazing kids (almost 16 year old twins, 10 year old and 4 year daughters). I currently own a Frankenstein 82 c10. I say that cause the cab is 82 with mid 80s doors, 90 suburban front end, hood i dont know the year. Bed is from a 77 stepside with a narrowed el camino rear bumper and a g20 front van bumper all on a mid 70s frame and next month its getting a cutdown c20 chassis. Truck is eventually gonna be bagged. Have owned several squarebody area trucks. A 86 gmc high sierra, 85 jmc jimmy, 85 c10 and a 75 crewcab.

TIREKIKR:
Hey from Colorado!  Have owned many pre-72's, but just scored this cool body-off resto 1974 C10. Super excited to get in on the fun you've all been having with these!  383 Stroker, AT, Vintage Air.  Gotta figure out where all the square-body folks are meeting up here in the Mile High state.  Hope to catch up with some of you out there.  - Thx, Rick

PS: It hasn't yet been back on the road, as I have some kinks to work out first.  Will be looking to the forum for help. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version