General Site Info > Welcome

New in Indiana

(1/2) > >>

Novadiecast:
Well I have been here a couple of days now and so far it has been great. Chris this site is awesome, great job. I hope to be around awhile and help others. And thanks for the ones that have helped me allready.

Here is my 88 crew cab. 454, turbo 400,4:10's Loaded!!

And some of my other toys.

Captkaos:
Glad to have you here, that is a SWEET!!! CREW!!!  Ya'll crew owners are killing me.  I found a '91 that is begging to be shortened to SWB.
Show me some pics of this: "1985 Crew Cab dually project soon to be SRW Short Bed"  What year Nova? 70?

With a new baby I have an excuse to get every possible cab configuration... :D  Just gotta get rid of a SWB regular cab...

Novadiecast:
I will get some pictures of the 85 crew soon. The nova is a 1970 L78 396/375 HP with 9600 original miles. The Harley is an 07 Ultra Classic. My everyday driver is an 07 GMC Crew Cab short bed 4x4 2500HD.

Captkaos:

--- Quote from: Novadiecast on June 19, 2007, 11:24:29 PM ---The nova is a 1970 L78 396/375 HP with 9600 original miles.
--- End quote ---

Ha, good guess on the year...  9600 miles, get out of here!  Are you the original owner?

Novadiecast:
No, I paid dearly for it and have all the documentation to prove the miles and the history on the car. I also have a 1969 Nova that I have had for about 22 years now. It is in a million pieces right now. Should have new paint on it by the end of summer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version