73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

My 86 K-10 resto project done!

(1/4) > >>

CruzinHigh:
Although I have posted a few pics of my truck before, it wasn't truely finished like it is now.  I finished it up about a month ago but I've been so busy I haven't really had any chance to put up some good pics yet.

I will try to get some of the interior too, that was completely redone as well with a custom gauge cluster with a full compliment of auto meter guages.

I like the way it turned out, but it still sits too low on those 33's!  Next plans include an 8" Superlift with some 38" boggers.  Gonna drive it like this for a while though, and put a 400 small block in it this winter.

Here's the before pics:

Here's a few shots I took recently.   

123 pugsy:
Nice job.  Looks great!

VileZambonie:
Perfect height, nice clean look A+ job man! You must love it!

Captkaos:
Looks Great! Nice Job.

CruzinHigh:
Thanks guys!   ;D   Kudos from this crew means a lot!   Yea, I wanted to keep a nice clean look about it without too much fuss.  Wanted to keep much of the factory look too.  I have a black double tube roll bar that will be going in the back with some KC highlights too once it is lifted.

It's real basic, no power options or anything, partially because I wanted to keep it where I can sink this thing in mud and then hose out the interior if I want! 

Boy did we succeed a few weeks ago too.  It was hilarous (not so much at the time however) I buried it clear up over the axles and had to get pulled out by ...ahem..  A FORD!!   LOL

I have pics of the mudding incident too, I will have to get them up as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version